Monday, January 22, 2007

Poker.com Winter Championships




All 7 championship events will award points that count towards the Poker.com Winter Championship Leaderboard. At the conclusion of the events, an overall champion will be crowned and receive a $12,500 package to represent Poker.com at one of these events: WPT WSOP Aussie Millions or EPT

I think we're all playing it - possibly with the exception of phreezenet our newest contributer. I'd introduce him, but he's so boring I'll let him introduce himself.

Team FCUKMONEY FTW!

Check back regularly for updates on how badly we're playing, bad beat stories, and of course negative variance.

If you don't have a poker.com account, grab one using the link below. Good luck getting money on there, though. Unless I know you, then hit me up on AIM and I'll trade you for Stars.

No comments: