Friday, January 19, 2007

FAQ me? FAQ You!

Some people have sent me questions like are you really this crazy? Do you realize you suck at poker? What do you look for in a woman? and What's the deal with your blog title and URL? So here some answers:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Obedience and top notch culinary skills

4. Well, the title is pretty much self explanatory if you've either A) paid attention to this blog or B) have ever watched me or any of the contributing writers player poker. There is no doubt that the way we play, each and every one of us hates our money with a passion.
The blog URL is a play on one of my T-Shirts that happened to be sitting next to me while I was registering for blogger.


I'd just tried about half a dozen different URL's and they were all taken. Simultaneously, I was multi tabling some 600NL and made some incredibly boneheaded play, like check raising a calling station all in on the turn with air for instance, and then something just clicked...

FCUKMONEY


Hey, at least I'm a snappy dresser! ThreeUp buys all his clothes from Walmart!

No comments: