Tuesday, January 16, 2007

10 buy-ins in a day is standard when you suck

So if you graphed my earning on the year it would look a lot like Black Tuesday if Black Tuesday sent the stock market to the point where shareholders actually owed the companies money. Halfway through the month and I'm hoping to play like a mademan and get even for the month so I can start fresh in February. I may infact be the worst player to ever try to go pro and have managed to be a loser @ stakes ranging from 3/6NL-10/20NL. On the brightside if I break even my rakeback should be enough to give me the rest of the money I need to pay my taxes on winnings in `06 so then I could have played all month to have nothing to show for it =]

Poker isn't nearly as fun when you have to log hours. If you want to do this as a primary source of income be ridiculously overrolled and have living expenses set aside and keep good records. That or just be good at poker. One of the two. I'm not quitting my job just yet but if I bust my roll I guess I can blog all about the exciting adventures as a Duece Bigalow wish-I-was.

No comments: