Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1st loser of 07.

Great. It's like it was meant to be. I make a post about how badly I tilt and what do you know? I end up tilting the night away.

I'm sitting here sleepy and confused, wondering how in the world I turned a session that was a 3k winner into a loser. Oh, I know how - I'm a jerk with profit margine fantasies. There's nothing more I hate than not meeting my daily money qouta...well except maybe tilting off thousands of dollars, trying to run over people who couldn't fold KJo OOP to save their lives, in hopes of squeezing out an extra 5 bills.

Now if you thought that was stupid, then you'll love this: Why do I decide to stick in 3 buyins preflop on a coin flip when the guy I'm playing is absolutely horrific?

Because I'm sick thats why!

I tilted bad. I ran worse. I booked a losing session.

Welcome to my world. It's not pretty.

No comments: