Thursday, January 01, 2009

Obligatory 1st of the year post about I'm going to start blogging

But I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm still most likely going to be lazy as fuck & since Dadu has such a following it's clear almost all viewer of this blog are slightly more retarded then the average folk.

I didn't anything worth noting for New Years except smoke the best weed I've had since Vegas right before midnight. I get home shortly after and decide to play some poker and get grinding to start off the New Year. Unfortunately I'm blown out of my mind so I proceed to play like shit which isn't a good way to start the year. Had a nice 8BI downswing right off the bat but since I was stoned was able to play a long enough session that I could wait it out until I ran hot and booked a win.

2/4 on FTP was filled with super LAP players tonight as I had 2+ 40/3s or 60/15s on most my tables. I got to play some 29/24 but unfortunately did so rather poorly since I couldn't form a thought. Looks sexy in PT3 though. It's going to suck when I switch to HEM and the equity graph shows how bad I really am.

Good luck in the new year.

No comments: