Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I AM DONE!

Ok I made my 500K CPs

Now I will make you all jealous for a few moments.

This month I cashed out 33K AND extended my online BR by 16K. Completion of my best month ever feels gooooood. Though 12,500$ of that was from the xmas promo. Still a nice 35K +++ month is good for me.

Now I will make you all feel sympathy for me. I am playing on FT again, which I did get a nice cash for 13K (6th in the 150$Rebuy on Sunday, 1st was 68K ,sigh) BUT I just know this is the beginning of a good rush that will lead to months of frustration down the line and take time away from me playing on PDC where I am promised almost to never have a losing month. Oh well, I will live it while I got it.

No other great news, except I officially have my driving privaledges reinstated tomorrow... yay

Will have better postings soon, I have been a stay at home hermit for about 45 days now, usually nothing interesting when that happens.... Ill have a new place and lifestyle soon... yay


Fun Fact - Diet pop tastes like shit in high altitude

No comments: