Saturday, January 03, 2009

First 15BI downswing of the year

Be jealous, bitches! FcukMoney's most upstanding player is currently losing on the year so the rest of you are probably screwed as well. Variance evened out from when I ran well stoned & I continue to play like shit. On the brightside I expect big things this year both in poker & maybe I'll start posting what I do outside of it as well so all of you have something to look up to.

Also I cashed out via Bank Transfer which is really just an e-check on 12/10 from FTP & still haven't received it. Anyone else have this problem or am I an island?

1 comment:

DADuhWEEwah said...

They have always had problems with their e-checks from what i read and when i have used them... u prob know how their reg. check service is but its plenty quick only way to go with FT until we get a neteller or epassporte like site available again