Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dudu!!

To answer dudu's blog with a blog of my own:

You suck on FT because...

1. FT is, right now, the toughest US eligible site on the net. Bar none.
2. 2-4 FT player can beat up 95% of 5-10 PDC players.
3. You're losing with small pairs in 3 bet pots because of any or a combination of the following: you're only playing for set value vs people who's 3 betting range doesn't include only tier1 type hands, you're calling the 3rd bet in bad situations, people are recognizing set mining and flop textures and aren't stacking off to you when you hit, you're focusing too much/too little on your hand value, you're using such a small sample size it makes me want to delete your blog entry.
4. You suck at poker.

I'll let you figure out which one it is but AIM me if you want to discuss small pair profitability in 3bet pots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'll let you figure out which one it is but AIM me if you want to discuss small pair profitability in 3bet pots. "
y not post it to ur 3 readers :p
-kotton