Sunday, January 25, 2009

Big Day Part Deaux

Ok Ok, SO I just posted about 14 hours ago.... and boy that post turned out inaccurate as hell....

So I was still in my only really good session of the year thus far then it all turned on me minutes after blogging..

This guy playing on 3 tables with Jay and myself. Well 4 tables if you count the 10-20 running for a bit.

This guy clears 15 Buy Ins on a 3-6 (9K++)
6 Buyins ona 2-4 (almost 3K)
9 Buyins on a 5-10 table (9K)
and almost 3 buyins on the 10-20 table (6K)

of that money about 20-21,000$ of it is profit for a session... This guy was on a sick sick sick heater and there was no stopping him (regardless of how many times Jay and myself tried to cool him off) We dumped a good 10K of that to him.

So I was up about 7500$ when I blogged earlier. Lost all of it.... lol every penny of my profit was gone to that guy.

So during the back 15 hours of my session I am losing to this guy, for about 9 of it... Then the final 6 I am just clawing back to get even on the day and make a few bucks. I do that... While playing the 22K and the 50K freeroll (no other tourneys today because I got so warped into the cash tables and was just delerious for the most part)

Well to say the least the 50K freeroll retrieved all of my tilt off money so I got to clear the day with just over 7K Profit somehow and Icouldn't be happier/more dissappointed in today. Goofed up eh?

Sooo that required a secondary entry I believe, and here it is... and since noone will read this I can comfortably say cockapoopoopeepeeshire to you all.

Good night, stay classy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN NUKKKKAA! Now you got a cute spinning crown :p Congrats! One day I'll learn how to push through a bad sesh, violin and roll.
-kotton

Anonymous said...

see u still grindin a 5,10 without a cute crown, obv not the one to boast :p
-kotton