Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Big Day!

Finally, put in a few hour session and did well... First time I have legitimately played this whole month and it felt good. Did find a really soft 10 20 game and did well in that, until my 1010 was busted by 77 (huge fish... couldnt muck overpair to her on any flop I don't think) Doubled in a 5-10 game and doubled in a couple 3-6s and didn't have to cap off my stack in any of those games (except the 10-20 I doubled a guy for 1200ish early) so it was for the most part profit across the board, even made 1000ish playin 1-2 PLO (which has been running fairly often for PDC standards the last few days I have checked)

Other poker, I have deposit a very small amount into my Cake account and my WSEX account for 1 reason, "taxes"

Yes I am an idiot and think I can play minimum hours on these 2 sites and pay my taxes with that profit. I will be playing 3-4 "double up" sitgos at 50$ buyin on cake each day, and if I can win 4 of 6 I play, that is 100$ every 3 days roughly for spending 45 minutes. 12,000 a year...

And on WSEX just playing for 45 minutes while I do those double up sitgos, if I can just break even in their 5-10 limit games (which seem to be the only games that run) I can gain 20-25 daily in RB which adds 6-8K more I could use for my taxes... BRILLIANT I AM, or just a moron with too much time to think about shit like this. I will abandon this plan really soon.

I had the worst hangover I have ever had in my life yesterday... I literally slept for 15 hours because it hurt so bad. I hate strip clubs... I lose too much money to those money hungry whores.

Hockey season starts in about 3 weeks, so I have a beard growing for the season... it's ballin.


I am going to Tunica with a friend who turns 21 this coming week and wants to play a WSOP event, just a 1000$ buyin but I said I would go with him for the weekend and play it, and if things go well we will play the 5K main event there. Though circuit events are tough usually.

I own at Madden

Fuck Money

I need the Cards to hold within 7 pts of the Steelers... GO CARDS!

10 out of 8 people have trouble with fractions

No comments: