Monday, December 01, 2008

Our readers are idiots! Big surprise! Part Deux

I can't believe you people enjoy dudu's posts. I've tried to read them on several occassions, but it's just so pitiful I can barely bring myself to finish a paragraph. What is it exactly that you enjoy about them? The transvestite strippers he touches? Stories about his unspoken homosexual relationship with long bag john or whoever it is he's exchanging intimate glances with in his live 2-5 game? Or maybe the posting of an entire session of hand histories from a 1-2 game? Yeah.

The kid has the mental function of a sixth grader with downs syndrome...wait a minute...that's it. No wonder all of you can relate.

Pricks.

I'll post a life update at a later time...provided I can still afford to pay my cable and electric bills.

Dudu, buy me a PS3 for christmas so I can routinely give you beatings in Madden or whatever it is you play.

Jay

P.s. You're all aholes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwweeeee, sweet Jay is back again! We love you too buckaroo. I think .com needs some harrassing, the threads are getting boring.

Anonymous said...

Yea I agree, we need more of Jay's out of line harrassing of paying customers in the forum, are you a fucking jackass anonymous? DADuhWEEwah is a touch of class we all need in our daily lives also with enough enthusiasm and optimism to fuel a rocket ship going to the sun so long as the rocket ship is fueled by enthusiasm and optimism!

ThreeUp3Down said...

Is this dude for real?

Anonymous said...

I wasn't being facetious. I miss watching him dump endless amounts on .com with 4 outers complaining about how bad the guy is for calling him with top pair, and the threads are bare...nobody gets a .com thread on fire like Jay, nobody.
-kotton

Anonymous said...

im4reel

Anonymous said...

im4reel