Thursday, December 04, 2008

Workin On The Night Crewwwww

90K CPs so far, I am already sick of playing and starting to run awful in the HU sitgos, and playing poorly from what someone I have been playing fairly regularly over the 3 days. So at this pace I would be like 100K CP short of the mark, buuut I will probably give up before I make 1 Million anyways, would be awfully hard to find the motivation to win a WSOP package with no incentives other than anything I would be able to profit in through the duration of an exhausting month as is with christmas and all and not lose my head and play insanely awful just to spend 5-10K and 140 hours to win a WSOP package.. But we will see when I make it to 500K how I feel.

I suck at 6 man sitgos... I can not find a "secret santa" sitgo which is required I find about 15-30 of these to collect the money for the promotion.

Played a couple small sessions at 5-10 today, one I doubled and the other I quadrupled adding 4K to my account without ever having to rebuy on the table! Not even for 50-200$!!!!!! Superb, and won the 109$ tourney that had a massive field of 12 players today! Though I had to rebuy :(

Early AM now and the games are just insane dead...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't get rakeback on .com?
-kotton

Anonymous said...

If you get rakeback, you aren't eligible for the Xmas promotion.

Anonymous said...

yo dadu, what is the secret santa smiley?

Anonymous said...

ho ho ho
to all a very merry xmas
dancing santa
drinking santa (the best ofc)
-kotton