Saturday, December 06, 2008

140K CPs, Intense Game of Madden, Ummm Running Poorly

Just had intense game of Madden on PS3, my team Dallas Cowboys obv vs the NE Pats.

I got down 21-7 by half time, only 5 minute quarters so this is almost a sure loss because I am playing someone who is pretty good but plays like a douche. He runs the same plays over and over and uses hurry up offense. I countered it really well though in the 2nd half. I got ball first score making it 21-14 him then I go for an onside with like 7 minutes left in the game, since I am like confident he can score every drive I figure I will start onside kicking now and give him short field for quick possessions and get 3 or 4 chances at an onside kick. Well I get it on the first try luckily and I throw a pick.... So sick, I had 3 picks in the game and 2 of them were super sick that he did himself, just read my preferred target well, and it was not T.O. he picked off mye 2nd - 5th receiver a lot and shut them down.

So I run a CB blitz and force a fumble then get the TD to tie, but I go for 2 to put pressure on him and I get it making it 22-21 he gets the ball back and I get a pick on him on just a horrible play by me. He rolls out wide with his QB and I pull a CB off Moss and Moss is running a vertical route and he is WIDE THE FUCK OPEN and he does not see him!!!!!!! I was just staring at Moss thinking "shit" and he does not see him.... Was amazing and he throws a pick, his first mistake.

Then there is 3 minutes left I run the ball he calls TO I run again making it 3rd and 2 to go he blows another TO I throw a slant route since he brought 8 or 9 after me and pick the first up, then start kneeling on it too early, leave myself 25 seconds left at mid field so I punt he calls fair catch at the 12 yard line. Then his 2nd mistake, he runs a play he has been running all game and I knew he would, a little screen to Moss where he intended on picking up 10-40 yards and going out of bounds. BUT I took a lineman and brought him all the way to the sideline and pinned him inbounds after he caught it, he got 20 yards or so but I forced him to stay inbounds and GG I beat a level 14 (his record was 82-16) BOOM


I have 140K Comp Points, not paced for a million but I say no thanks to going for the whole million. I am starting to play awful at times just spewing money. I lose like every flip in those damn HU sitgos last 3 days after running very well the first 3 days. I suck at ring games under 5-10 I try to do too many fancy retard things and it does not work out for me at all. So one day I will control that. I am beat tired and have to stay awake for another 12 hours roughly, bleh.

I get my DL back in like 11 days! Stoked about that.... Driving privaledges... yesssss.... I spent 3000$ on some furniture for my new place (some couches a bad ass TV stand couple tables all I got so still need some other shit) for whenever I get off my ass and go find one, staying at the folks house at the moment getting this DUI school done. Only pros to that is food that is not frozen exists. I can not cook..... And I don't particularly like cleaning either. Can't decide if I want to go back to Colorado or stay here in Oklahoma closer to family, prob will stay here but still slightly uncertain.

Also finding secret santa sitgos is tough, so I have resorted to signing up for all the sitgos between 50c and 2$ and just sitting out in the non santa ones, I had 38 pulled up on Thursday night and PDC was running SOOOOOOO SLOOOOW. Have played prob 80 of them and found 6 santas and have failed to win one. Sigh.

Have had a few people comment on the blog on PDC, did not think that ANYONE read this, but glad to know someone reads my jibberish and Jays hostile keyboard punching when he can remember his password to this and find time out of his plots and schemes to leave a few words behind.

I need a haircut.

No comments: