Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Promo FREEE MONEY

I am falling in love with HU Sitgos amazingly, when I have always hated them... I am just doing too well in them and 90% of the people you play are absolute fish, and almost make me feel bad for them, they just have no clue what to do when to do it how to do it, it is just awful... Sometimes I want to tell them to not play anymore, but they all play me 3-5 times and dump 3-5 times usually and quit. Just busting their accounts I am sure, people you don't see on cash tables. Just people who are up late and playing out of boredom.

So this month thus far I have made 57K Comp Points in a short time, easily can make the 1 million points I think and get 12,500$ and a WSOP Package worth 12,500$ +++ I could easily win the sitgo leaderboard for another 2000$ and I am up almost 4000$ at the moment for the month in just sitgos and the small tourneys the site has and in only about 15 hours of playing. So could be a sweet month as long as I keep my head and focus when I play all these sitgos.


Get a life Jay....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how the hell did u get 57k in comps already? all by sitngo??? rarely c u on the tables....
-kotton