Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas all!

I am 40K CPs away from unlocking the last 5K in promo money... umm I got zero presents for christmas... I suck... I bought presents for a few family members though, and one for a friend. Though the one for the friend was a selfish gift give, I bougth him a copy of NHL09 for PS3 so I could work him over... See how that goes.

I have been running like complete dog shit for the past week or so, I can't seem to turn a profit, I take big stabs every time I get my feet back underneath myself. I played 5-10 with someone who is same level as me, he thinks he is unreal good. So I get coolered with AK v KK early, yea we played for stack, then I run tptk A9 vs 1010 on a 3bet pre I initiated 9 3 2 flop ofc I am getting in, then I raise with K4s he flats with 88 flop 8 4 4 ........ He ran like god so I gave him a couple thousand, not too bad. But this one is way worse, this guy "Planet777" who by the way is already broke... We had been playing 100 and 200$ HU sitgos for about a week, I am about to log off I tell him I will sit in a 500$ for 3 minutes then I am going to bed, we we start a session and he wins 9 of 11 500 and 1K sitgos just raping me with 3 outters sticking it in so bad, I wanted to puke, dumped like 6-7K to him. So I have almost climbed back from that, still about 2500$ shy of where I began the week but I unlocked 2500$ from the promo, so I am really feeling further behind.

Looked as if I was going to have a 30K month on the smallest of sites when I play medium stakes but I shot that out of the sky, 25K is the new goal, see if I can refrain from fucking up too badly.

Umm nothing else too fascinating... hope u all had a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate...

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......