Friday, March 02, 2007

The Vegas House? THE Vegas House!

So the other day my boy Bullitpete hits me up on MSN to show me The Vegas House he bought with all the money he's won from me over the years. And just to rub it in, the guy invites me over for a home game during the WSOP?! Can you believe it?

Well, he's got another thing coming because not only will I be over for a home game, but considering I've probably paid for 30% (Have I EVER won a coinflip against this guy?) of the place, I'll be staying over and throwing wild parties complete with dancers from The Rhino.

So if you're a cute girl who wants an autograph, check out the Photo Gallery for pictures and an address of where you can find us.

And for all you angry poker players who pete's given bad beats to regularly, don't even think about it. I heard the man keeps a handgun collection on standby at all times.

WSOP '07 Holla.

No comments: