Saturday, March 17, 2007

FTP Gives Away Money But It Does Me No Good

Full Tilt Poker > Requests > Check My Bonus Offers

I got $500 and I've already chunked off $1500 while clearing it. Impressed? I don't know how to combine my PokerTracker and PTOmaha database on PokerGrapher so I couldn't do true justice with a graph but suffice to say last week was up 9k in ring games followed by a sharp down 8500. I'm SFGood. That was all playing no higher then 2/4 so that's a minimum of 22.5 buy-ins up (that's a bankroll @ these stakes) and then over 21 buy-ins down. That's swingy =]

It's St. Patricks Day and rather then drink all day I decided I'd rather sit and home and chunk off more money until I'm even. Greenbacks > Green Beer.

The good news is I finally got my ePassporte debit card working so now I can cashout normally again. Of course as far as getting good and moving up is concerned that's probably a bad thing. Either way I'll probably have more non-poker bitching up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ÓŹ don't create a bunch of responses, but after reading a few of the responses here "FTP Gives Away Money But It Does Me No Good". I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be simply me or do some of these remarks appear like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of all your social networking sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Review my page; Learn Us
My website > Red Kings Poker Promotions