Thursday, March 01, 2007

Burnout

I'm on full blown Hold`em burnout with the release of Full Tilt Poker Beta with super sexy resizable tables I've obviously dedicated myself to 12 tabling 6max NLHE and logging more hours then ever. Despite issues with my client crashing for me (before Beta, so far it's seemed as stable to me) it's excellent but the constant crashing I'm suffering from has cost me @ least $500 a day.

In order to deal with the burnout I naturally started going out more; hanging out with friends, meeting new people, enjoying the fresh air. Well I've been doing that or spending the time I'm not grinding my ass off by jumping back into Stud8 and attempting to teach myself PLO. PLO is like crack and I've been tearing up the low limits and enjoying the hell out of it since I get to play a very Super/System style. This evening I played like absolute shit outside of the HU tables which I beat up on but I ran well and managed to suck out in a couple big pots to end up on the day.

I haven't slept in like 2 days so after I get some rest I'll update some more interesting content.

No comments: