Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All good things must come to an end.

Some douchebag once said that all good things must come to an end. I hate to give any d-bag credit but in this case the random proverb guy, that obviously never experienced the warmth of a womans wizard sleeve, is 100% correct. I played two glorious months of tilt free poker and I just got bullied and beat up on Lee Jones' playground. I felt like a pedophile trying to quell his urge for 12 year old brunettes. I kept telling myself "brah, do not tilt...." Turns out I was drawing dead.
A string of two out beats with my AA and KK and I was bleeding chips .FCuck it lets see how overdrive tilt treats the roll. Oh my opponent re-pops a gut shot draw to the understraight. I'm all in. Wow there is his card. Well played sir and another overpair busted. It seems like pokerstars got wind of my attempt to achieve the highest level of the VIP program(supernova elite) No way Lee is going to allow me to earn free all expense paid trips to big buy in tournaments and the elusive Porsche Cayman.
" But how I am going to get laid Lee, I need the sick whip and the gold-digging biddies will flock"
I guess I am just going to have to settle for Pokerstars Branded sandals and the special edition Chris Moneymaker poker sunglases. I mean I heard they are impenetrable to the stare of "Jesus" Ferguson and I should be able to pull off some shit that would scare David Blaine on the felt.
I guess I just have to look on the bright-side and implement my last resort plan to marry into the Jones family.
Forgive me for this sorry excuse for a post but I just chunked off what would've been 3 months of minimum wage earnings in a few hours.
If I don't say it someone else will.
"NICE FCUKING TILT SIR"
:rodetooDEATH

No comments: