Wednesday, March 07, 2007

HU NLHE

I'm soooo bad @ this it's sick and the variance is nuts. I've decided this and PLO is where the money is at. I chunked off a ton too a huge donk after beating up 2/4 for 2k earlier I chunked it all off this evening to someone who played so bad I should have made some laydowns very easily instead of stacking off. Yeah, I stacked off twice knowing I was beat. I'm horrible but I'll get good @ it. Eventually I'll discover I'm forced to go with my reads and do very well in this.

I tilted a bit @ the end and leveled myself getting the excuses to call - it was tilt. Momentum is so huge it's amazing, though detatching from the game means you can gain a huge edge over your opponent when you don't let the swings effect you. It's no wonder there's so much fast money to be made in HU.

I'm also trying to loosen up in 6max and play very LAG. Filthy PT has all sorts of errors when importing my HU play for whatever reason and I lost all the hand histories including the 6max I was playing @ the same time. I'm a horrible horrible donk and now hate myself for that last session I played since I underperformed so largely in HU despite only lossing 350 for the overall sesison. Almost up 2 dimes for the day though so that's something. Once I get good I'll change over from bitching about things people already know to just bragging about what a balla I am. Until then, have a good one.

No comments: