Thursday, May 03, 2007

Such a sicko

Fell asleep watching some Family Guy after the first six hours of yesterdays session. Rolled straight off the couch and back in front of the computer. Typing this makes me realize that I'm ven geekier then I normally picture myself. Grinded for 4 hours and ended up finishing the day -47.60 for the day which isn't bad since the first half of the day is the kind of run of cards you only see when you play hundreds of thousands of hands.

Made a big hero call which I actually feel was correct still despite not getting the result I was hoping for. The big mistake I made is after making an excellent all-in call I leveled myself a few hands later against the same player figuring he was giving me more credit and would be thinking on the 3rd level when he was only on the 2nd. That's the one hand I'm really upset with myself about.

Dropped a few bucks bowling tonight after I finished up my session becaus ethe only time I bowl decent my friend bowls his best game ever. Got softball practice later today but hopefully will be able to log some hours today still since I've caught the bug a little bit.

:crushsilly

No comments: