Saturday, May 05, 2007

The reason someone else should update once in a while

Jay is MIA and I think he might be dead but I'm too lazy to call him and find out so I'll just assume the worst. Played a decent (length wise) couple of sessions today though I didn't feel I played very well in the second sesh. I think I might make more money off the regulars in the games @ 1/2 then the donks. This is not the case @ 2/4 but pretty sure it may be true @ 1/2 and I'm curious to look around PT later and confirm this. Hands like this are the reason why. I believe that AEJones proposed the theorum that AK is the nuts in any situation. Just more evidence. Villain then I think got a little upset since after hand the text is missing but he said something along the lines of "instacalling with A high?". As if it wasn't evident that I was value-check calling the nuts there.

Regulars buy-in full and adjust to your play and think logically so it's easier to get reads on there play and adjust accordingly and adjust to how they're going to adjust to you etc. Many of the regulars @ 2/4 play much better to begin with and are also better @ adjusting/re-adjusting but @ 1/2 they're typically even easier to play against then average half-buyin donk.

:jitterbugavenueQjukeboxheronazi

No comments: