Thursday, May 10, 2007

The future is Omaha?

Then the future is now. Omaha, at least @ the low limits, is crazy soft. Like Hold`em used to be a couple years ago when 5/10NL was a monster game. It's not as popular yet but I am not too good @ but over a decent sample size my winrate is way better then in hold`em where I actually know what I'm doing. Why aren't more people moving over to greener pastures? It's most popular in pot limit form and there's a lot more action then in hold`em so I think once hold`em dies down this will be the next big game for degenerates to get in on.

Side note: Who plays full ring limit games? They almost never run but god damn are they soft. I guess if you play on every site you could find enough in mid-limit hold`em but that's about it. The 30/60 O8 on Stars runs a fair amount and is crazy soft as well. I'm pretty bad @ O8 and am a loser in the game if it's shorthanded but when it gets full I crush and I suck. It's a shame the games are more boring then watching paint dry since you can't huff the fumes.

No comments: