Sunday, May 06, 2007

Not much to say

Would be nice if someone else could make an update once in a while =] Ummm played from like 1-9am today and ended up down 1300 being down as much as 2400 @ one point. Didn't play too well and got myself in situations where I was getting pot odds to stack off with shitty draws and blanked them all. Not very happy about it obviously.

Once I got done with that I played softball for about 8 hours. Practice for different teams and then a game. Mixed league got killed as usual like 21-1 with me scoring the only run. Really need to hit the batting cages though. Went to dinner with a few of the competitive guys from the team afterwards and talked about how to improve and bullshitted for a while.

Came up and am currently playing the FTP HORSE tourney. A very weak blog entry if I do say so myself but I'm absolutely exhausted and playing like shit but running well so still in the tourney. I'll make up for it on Monday with a good post. Sorry.

:RungoodtowinHORSEagainwouldmakemetheillest?

No comments: