Monday, May 07, 2007

Only me

Who's the idiot who came up with live poker? Honestly, the reason why I've been MIA is cause I've been playing the oh so sexy pace of 30hands an hour while surrounded by a bunch of blithering retards.

And while I have some funny stories, I'm too tired to write them up so I'll just whine about how rigged to all hell live poker is. Only I can find a way to get it in with AK vs Aces and Kings pf for a buyin, then get it in Aces w/ nut ace vs Qhigh flush draw for 2 buyins, and flop the idiot straight on a steal from LP vs the nut straight and top 2.

SHIP IT TO THE RNG OBV

Clearly all huge setups for me to lose. F LIVE POKER. F 3UP for sleeping, F PHREEZENET for not blogging, oh and F FTP for forcing me to change my new nick.

If I get 5 people to e-mail me and tell me I'm the greatest, I'll post some funny stories about trapping old people with ace high.

No comments: