Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Daily Updates Starting Now

That's right our loyal degens, updates all over your faces every single day in May. It's a shame no one has anything interesting to ever say though so you're going to be stuck listening to me rant about the lack of committment on my softball team and how bad I suck @ poker and other random shit.

For instance, according to the internet I'm 26% gay. I'm positive I have considerably more gay tendancies then that based on the fact not two hours ago I had a discussion about why if you're going to wear underwear it should be silk and who makes the best designer jean. Total fagaloid.

Pokerstars which I almost never play on refused to give me a discount on 13 3/4 length baseball shirts and caps from the FPP store to outfit my softball team because it compromises the intregrity of their FPP program. Who the hell cares if someone gets a discount on 13 of those shitty shirts - who else is purchasing them? Fuckers don't even have rakeback.

On the pokerfront I will be absolutely crushing this month and might break even after rakeback. All skill. Jay was complaining that he didn't make enough off of to cover his denim shopping spree I played something like 20 hours in April and I could kind of use cash so I'll be logging hours. So far I've played 3hrs45mins which is almost halfway to a full workday!! Some people scoff @ this but they're jealous because I have a more charming personality then they do.

:FuckthehatersLivethedream

No comments: