Sunday, May 17, 2009

A win? The hell you say.

I guess hell must have frozen over because I actually won $$ yesterday/today.

Played 2 seperate marathon sessions.

Session 1: Was down like 5k early, then up 3, then broke even. Meh.

Several hours later...

Session 2: Finally ran good for a change, +7k or something along those lines. See what happens when I win some flips and don't get 3 outed?

Play: I can't really assign a letter grade since it fluctuated from really bad to bad to borderline break even. I'm still not happy w/ it. Definitely played better session 2 than 1 but I didn't play as well as I'd have liked anyway. I'm way out of practice 6-7 tabling w/ like 3 heads up games and such.

I'm sure a few interesting hands were played but I played so many hands, I don't remember any of them. I've learned everyone likes to look me up 3 streets with bottom pair, so that's cool. Also, people put themselves in terrible spots oop vs me. Also cool. Now if only I can turn some scare cards that don't complete villians' hands.

I wrote several far more interesting blog DRAFTS which I've yet to finish so I'll probably combine them into one post later.

At the moment I'm trying to get a party house in the hamptons. Ballinnnn

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice house cleaning on 200nl+
-kotton