Sunday, May 10, 2009

Brief poker update, or rather more whining.

I've been playing badly. Really badly. Like I don't remember when I've played this bad badly. If you know me, then you know I pretty accurately describe how I've been playing after any given session....and well I've been awful.

But no matter how bad I've played, I've ran far far worse. Playing as badly as I have, I should have broken even/slight winner as opposed to taking losses.

If I get it in way ahead, I either chop or lose. I fall short on the coin flips, and I haven't sucked out when I've been behind.

Also I was 1 outed again. Weeeeeee. This makes 2x in what? like 2 weeks?

Not to mention the 3 outer after 3 outer. Bleh.

Oh and dudu, as for your friend DaveGK...he's not dead or busto...I've been boosting his roll because Aces can't hold vs flush draws.

No comments: