Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boyyyy ohhhh boyyyyyy

Jay, DaveGK was dead. He came scrambling along with 200$ playing tighter than I have ever seen him (prob a 200$ deposit roughly) and he tripled and ran off. So he was dead, he gambled and is back in black for a few days prob.

About that RC plane I bought. Fuck me....

So I bought a 300$ plane delivered.

It comes in the mail, no remote OR MOTOR so I go to the store, drop 700$ on the motor (which I almost spelled moter) and the remote and the "servos"

Well ok so now I am in for 1K on this fucking thing. So I do the flight simulator they have, and I suck so I buy another plane for 250$ to dick around with, I shit you not I had that son of a bitch in flight for 6 seconds before I hit a powerline (yea I know don't fly around powerlines) well I have a road and a runway leading into a large field by the house I reside in and I didn't quite make it. So now I am 1300$ deep in flying these fucking money pits and I haven't even flown yet OR ASSEMBLED THIS FUCKING MONSTER I BOUGHT. The other one will be bad ass when it's done, has a 71" wingspan and a 22CC motor (125? for RC planes) but turned out roughly a 22CC motor which is pretty stout for an RC plane I guess.

I haven't been playing poker hardly and when I do I am drunk usually and losing and I am hating it blah blah I played live and got bored and snapped for 1500$ on a 2-5 game, all in one hand where the guy literally checkraises his AA for like 1400$ (yea I knew he had AA/KK I wont run the hand) but I flopped top pair told him I was going to suck out and I didn't and I hate poker for now.

I wanna win the powerball!

Seriously this blog URL says it all

FUCK MONEY, I just piss anything I make away and it seems to be a never ending cycle.

When will I learn?

2 comments:

Burdamania said...

Take nit lessons from Depeche and grind full ring lolz

Anonymous said...

looks like ur boy took down the 50k again :o
-kotton