Friday, May 22, 2009

Grimstarring me is a bad idea if you're a HU reg!

So there's this dude who once stole my blinds a couple of times at a HU table and then sat out and said he didn't want to play me...so of course as pay back I now sit at every one of his HU tables whenever I see him on...he sits out and keeps telling me to leave, that he'll report me, that I'm an ahole...you know...the usual. It's moderately funny. I wonder how many people have reported me for constantly sitting at their HU tables non stop...

Anyhow... I was blocking at all his 2-4 & 3-6 tables so he went to 1-2 and I sat at those too. He eventually left but I had them open and was playing like 3 6max's and 1HU other than those.

So some guy sits down at my 1-2HU table and we start playing...and I'm not paying much attention but he's pretty aggro and 3bets quite a bit. Anyway one hand we played where I cr'd AI w/ AK into kings in a 3bet pot and sucked out. So I guess he was a little mad and was playing even more aggro. Anyhow he wins his buyin back and we keep going and then this happens:

Eff stacks were maybe around $250 or something

He opens OTB
I 3bet 27o
He calls
Flop comes like A2Xr
I cbet
He calls
Turn 7
I opt to check (loL, but bear w/ me)
he checks back
riv is Q no draws got there
so I bet like 89 into 105 or something along those lines
he then raises all in for like another 50 more.
I call so he can show me AQ and I can whine about how bad I play except he shows me 36cc for no pair. He then proceeds to chastise me about 3betting 27o for like the next 20minutes which I found ridiculously amusing.

Of course he ended up winning all his money back and some of mine so go figure.

A funny moment in time:

Last night I was driving home on a rather popular street and I guess I was driving a little too fast cause some dood who was standing next to a truck at a stop light, talking to someone inside it, started running away to the sidewalk as I was approaching the light. So I decide to be a nice guy and not even pull up all the way to the light, leaving room for this guy to talk to his friend.

They finish up and I creep up to the light. It goes green, and I normally drive off...which I guess normally for me is a little faster than most people. Anyway this dude in the truck keeps staying side by side motioning for me to roll down my window. Okay.

Turns out to be this huge rednecky looking guy who appears to be zooted out of his mind.

Redneck: "This truck got balls!"
Jay: [blank look]
Redneck: "You wanna race?"
Jay: "Nah, your truck's too heavy"
Redneck: "C'mon. Let's bet. This truck got balls!!!"
Jay: "How much?"
Redneck: "A bag of yayo"
Jay: "I don't need yayo."
Redneck: "Me either. You can give it to your friend or somethin'"
Jay: "How much money you got on you?"
Redneck pulls out a bunch of singles and fives and stuff and starts counting.
Jay: "Never mind. Alright, let's go."

So of course I don't even launch control and just blow him away from the light, dart between two cars and slow down cause I see a cop car waiting to make a U turn. A few moments later this fool comes barreling down past me in his enormous suburban. Yep, you guessed it...sirens and lights and pulling over to the side.

There goes that bag of yayo I was going to win.

Let this be a lesson to all you kids: Don't do drugs. Also don't buy huge suburbans and then try to race against sports cars designed for precision handling at high speeds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

63, all in on the river!!! lol Whoever did that is a badass.

~FearToxin90