Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Untitled

I'm off my game the last few days. Apparently starting months off really well is huge for me since I'm prone to tilting frequently when I'm stuck on the month because I'll get almost even or even or up a little and then drop back down and then shoot off. Granted I shutdown immediately after but it still adds up. I don't feel like I'm playing very well and am spending a fair amount of time studying my game. Unfortunately I'm doing it solo as I have no one who's really interested in poker to discuss hands with since most I talk to are "reluctant" pros who while good players and who are capable of thinking about the game but really play out of habit and for the money and have no interest in studying and improving their games. I predict more then half of them are no longer playing come the new year.

So I'm told all my posts are pretty boring (I tend to agree) so in the future I'll try include either some hand histories and discussion about them or maybe some colorful graphs! As far as my personal life it's basically non-existent so there's nothing to tell though even if there was nothing truly interesting will ever make it onto a blog unless I'm getting paid for it so bitch at Jay to post more.


Seat 1: Player 1 ($1273.30 in chips)
Seat 2: Player 2 ($1019 in chips)
Seat 3: Player 3 ($1506 in chips)
Seat 4: Player 4 ($1989 in chips)
Seat 5: Player 5 ($756.25 in chips)
Seat 6: DIAGF ShortStacker ($194.25 in chips)
Seat 7: Hero ($1479.10 in chips)
Player 3: posts small blind $5
Player 4: posts big blind $10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [2s 2h]
Player 5: folds
DIAGF ShortStacker: calls $10
Hero: calls $10
Player 1: folds
Player 2: calls $10
Player 3: calls $5
Player 4: checks
*** FLOP *** [4d 9c 2c]
Player 3: bets $40
Player 4: folds
DIAGF ShortStacker: raises $144.25 to $184.25 and is all-in
Hero: calls $184.25
Player 2: folds
Player 3: raises $465.75 to $650
Hero: folds

Player 3 is really good and is basically never going to lead and then shove over my call like that with less then a set or maybe the nut flush draw which is much less likely so it was an instant fold. He then showed top set. Hand would have been interesting had I have 4s, not because I ever get away from it but just on how I would have played when the action got to me on the flop.


Also, now that I think about this I want to go off about it because it's been driving me nuts the last few days. Shortstackers. Not the casual player who buys in short but the regular and often professional shortstackers who infest every table there is with there mindless playing disrupting the flow of the game for everyone else. Move down and learn to play poker. I seriously would delight in joy if they all got convicted of a crime and got raped for the rest of eternity. Typically anytime I hear any pro is doing well I'm happy for them but seeing ImsaKidd's graph where he was a ton below equity made me ridiculously happy. I seriously hope horrible things happen to all these people since I could never hang out with them since I don't even know how they look i n the mirror. I bet half of these faggots think they're hot shit in real life and are the douches who go around saying how they're a poker pro and wear a hat and sunglasses everywhere.

:Ihopetheyallgetaidsandburnslowlyinaspeciallevelofhellreservedforchildmolestersshortstackersandpeoplewhotalkinthetheater

No comments: