Sunday, March 23, 2008

One day it will even out


Right?

I gotta stop taking 25/50 PLO shots though after only playing a few hundred hands I can tell I'm +EV in the game. Even a lot of professionals play the game rather poorly. Unfortunately, I tried to run a bluff where I put a guy on a naked ace where he wouldn't have odd even with a set to draw against a flush and moved in on the turn. He of course did call with the naked Ace but also has a set which while it wouldn't have had odds to draw against a flush had me drawing dead. Oops, good lesson not to try to bluff people off of hands in PLO. I just managed to put up a 21k downswing (not all PLO) in the last 12 hours so my month is basically ruined pokerwise. I'll probably put up a ton of hands in the last few days @ 2/4 6max just so I hit the 100k hands mark I set for the month but unfortunately I don't think it's possible to run hot enough to even come close to my montery goal for the month sinceI'm now up less then 10k.

:youdbewisetorunwellwhiletakingshots

No comments: