Friday, March 21, 2008

We need a guestbook or something

That's the follow up to the night I was taking lot of shots and ended up full stacking 25/50 PLO for a couple hours later on in the night. Busted my Stars account but played really well. PLO is such a sick action game and interesting from a strategy perspective as well. It really is the future. An example of the soul reading that didn't help me:

POKERSTARS GAME : OMAHA POT LIMIT ($25/$50) - 2008/03/17
Table 'Nerthus' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Hero ($4194.15 in chips)
Seat 3: Seat 3 ($1825 in chips)
Seat 5: Seat 5 ($12884.80 in chips)
Seat 6: Villain($4755 in chips)
Seat 3: posts small blind $25
Seat 5: posts big blind $50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [Qd Ks Qs 9d]
Villain: raises $50 to $100
Hero: raises $275 to $375
Seat 3: folds
Seat 5: folds
Villain: calls $275
*** FLOP *** [6d 6s 8h]
Villain: checks
Hero: checks
*** TURN *** [6d 6s 8h] [7h]
Villain: bets $823
Hero: calls $823
*** RIVER *** [6d 6s 8h 7h] [8d]
Villain: bets $2469
Hero: calls $2469
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Villain: shows [2h Kc Ah 3s] (a pair of Eights)
Hero: shows [Qd Ks Qs 9d] (two pair, Queens and Eights)
Hero collected $7407 from pot

My buddy was in town from up north for a few days and we checked out the Tigers in spring training against the Reds and then went out drinking where I lost another c-note prop betting on what time people started drinking.


Today my boy Briz and I chashed around some donk on Stars who was making a heeb run and moved from being a total donk in 3-6 to playing 25-50 to more 25-50 to more 25-50 again and again and again then down to 10-20 & eventually 5-10 where I decided I wouldn't follow him lower then that and sure enough he ended up moving down to 1-2. Just a filthy sick gambler. Fortunately I was able to c/r AI against him with 3rd pair and the like which is the nuts and held (dude ran crazy hot) most of the time so I made just shy of 9k minus a small loss taking half of my friends action who couldn't get a hand.

Also running really well on FTP now the last couple days as I've been 12 tabling which is made crazy simple thanks to the new auto-top off feature which is the absolute hands down nuts and I love they've finally put that in. I still don't use a HUD and am 12 tabling shorthanded. At least I practice some game selection now?

:gameselectionisthenutsbutimstillretarded<3ftpleavecomments

No comments: