Monday, March 17, 2008

Straight Degen

Practically bnsted my Stars account over the past week so I do the only respectable thing, heeb run. Tried finding a flip for 5k and sat and played a little 25-50PLO while I waited for a response. I got one from a nosebleed stake player who also had a busted Stars account and not being able to do anything with it agreed to flip. So I left PLO and he never showed to flip. Unofrtunately the PLO games had filled but 200/400 H.O.R.S.E. was running so I figured "why not?" I was nice enough to misclick in StudHi when I made trips on 6th and save him a bet. Right after I start playing the guy who wanted to flip sat asking me if I still wanted to so I played through Stud8 and then flipped. He had about 3200 bucks and we decided to flip until one of our accounts where busted. I got dealt the stellar hand of Kd4s5s8s but I was somehow actually a favorite against his 2h3h8hJd. Playing way out my roll FTW! If I started smoking weed regularly I probably wouldn't do so much dumb shit with my money but since I'm typically +EV in my shot taking I guess it works out.

No comments: