Thursday, March 20, 2008

Desireless

No motivation, no focus, no desire. Nothing. I don't know...I have lost my poker drive, my poker thought, my poker intelligence, creativity...whatever. I just don't care right now.

I don't want to play. At all. I'm forcing myself. The results aren't good because I'm not caring. Sometimes I'm playing simply out of habit but I'm hating every second of it.

I think I've seen too many hands. It's so reptitive. It's downright irritating.

I really don't know if I want to do this anymore...I'm not saying I'm quitting for good, I'm not saying I won't play tomorrow just because I'm bored, I'm not saying I'll never play...but I just don't want it right now. My head is not in it >85% of the time I play.

Running really poorly doesn't help.

I don't know what I want right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol that trail of thought wat cost me my bankroll! pushing shoving .....and just genrally playing on tilt wat a cooler have a break and try to come back fresh