Monday, March 31, 2008

Mad Love on 2+2

So someone who does massive datamining of the 6max games on FTP posted up some results for like the last week and I was the biggest winner ! 2/4, one of the top 10 @ 3/6, and made the winners list for 5/10. This of course resulted is some discussion about me where the general consensus is that I'm horrible and have no clue what I'm doing.

I find this amusing as one of the people who talked about how horrible I was then proceeded to post a graph where he's literally breakeven or 96k hands and from his very lowest point to his very highest point (a period of about 40k hamds) it isn't half of what I made at his level in half the hands. I only know the screen names of a couple of people who've talked trash but of those I know I made more then them this month and I ran 28k below equity. Then somebody who was universally acknowledged as a good player, actually avoids me on another site though doesn't play as high as I do typically on it and I saw him post a hand history of someone elses play claiming it was his own because he needs to feel like he's good by getting acknowledgment from his peers or something. Basically my point is I really wouldn't put too much stock in the Reg Threads on 2+2 since most people who post in them are retarded.

:themoreyouknow*

No comments: