Friday, January 21, 2011

Something is wrong - I am broken.

Everytime I sit down to play, I just give money away. This has been going on all month.

I am not focusing and spewing and tilting. And showing a lack of interest.

I either need to start smoking weed or taking aderool or something.

My mind is all over the place. of course I'm dealing with a million different issues that can cost me a huge amount of money.

Played all day with a non working hand history. Super smart. Also talked on phone with a bunch of reps while 5 tabling, 4 HU vs 3 diff opponents. Lost like 14k like an idiot. Super annoyed.

Also pretty hard to get action. Random donks will hit n run me. I'm losing to random bad and mediocre regs. The good regs won't play me. The super good regs will play me, but I don't feel like playing world class players when I'm playing like garbage.

Something awful is going on with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jay write sth about your poker history please how you made it to the stakes u play today. how many times have u been busto? what was your "biggest day"? although you seem to piss away money all the time you are my hero pokerwise. i played u a couple times when drunk with my whole br and i was astonished by the plays u pulled off. so please write sth about your climbing to the top

KoTToN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glauke said...

Herve Leger
Herve Leger on sale
Herve Leger dresses
Herve Leger sale
herve leger outlet
Herve Leger Bandage Dresses
Herve Leger Dress
Herve Leger Skirts
Alexander Wang
Herve Leger
herve leger swimsuit
Herve Leger on sale
Herve Leger dresses
Herve Leger sale
herve leger outlet
Herve Leger Bandage Dresses
Herve Leger Dresses
Herve Leger Skirts
Alexander Wang