Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not Wanting To Miss Out

On everyone posting today so here's my bit:

First and foremost, Kotton i s a terrible poster and Jay needs to take the keys away from him unless it's about snowmen fucking. In regard to complaints of everyone bitching all the time, I'm running pretty damn good and certainly am not complaining. Since if you read this I have probably been outplaying and running great against you, I thank you.

I basically took the vast majority of 2010 off and drank a lot but not in an awesome sexy fashion, more just out of habit and boredom. Did win one of the small USCOOP events since Dadu put me in since I was on anyways and don't play Stars.

2011 while I doubt I'll return to this blog I'm definitely back to playing and trying to re-tune up my game. Going well though still expect much better from myself. That will suck for you guys so I apologize.

Unless Jay & I get into some ridiculous prop bet or I do something awesome like win a bracelet I doubt I'll be posting but those sick of people crying about poker should really ask Jay to post his other thoughts since he's actually entertaining away from the tables.

1 comment:

KoTToN said...

Thx buuuddy.