Sunday, January 09, 2011

Some things never change

So I've been really sick this whole week. Like to the point where I was self medicating with Honey Pepper vodka at 11am. Ya. Sick as a dog.

And I stayed away from playing poker while being sick for the entire week.....actually did something positive by working on my game AWAY from the tables. I am really really good when I can see everyones hole cards, by the way.

Anyway, some here comes sunday and I got a fever and I'm bored and I'm sick of looking at hand histories...so I wanna play and I go and I unimaginably play like complete crap...cause I'm sick and I'm bored and I wanna gamble...bla bla bla bla. And I'm messing around with some theoretical plays and bet sizings I came up with while drunk.

Blah blah blah blah some more. Long story short, played very poorly, now stuck 5k.

Anybody notice this is a familiar song I like to sing?

I kind of don't care right now. I'm sure I'll be super mad about it later and furious with myself.

What else.

Uhm. New years was typical old school jay. Make a fool out of myself, insult people, tell people I find their girlfriends attractive. Get ridiculously drunk. Old habits die heard. Someone's going to kill me one day.

Dudu has been MIA for a while. He's in what I like to call the "leave me alone, I hate the world" mode. It's the mode I'm in when I don't log on for months or answer my phone. He's probably in rehab for his oxy addiction...or at least I hope he is.

Hopefully we get him back soon...this blog just isn't the same without him. <3


Oh! We have some new posters. Hopefully they don't suck. But I'm sure they will since for some reason we only let people on here who are absolutely terrible. Go figure.

One day we will get a real site...one day...where everyone can join and post and have their own blog and whatever else. Yes yes one day. 2014 I think I said?

DaJay OUT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay,

This is RxCowbell.

Contact me on skype, my ID is PJennings28.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

KoTTon might be the worst poster I've ever seen anywhere, so if that was your goal, you did it swimmingly.

Anonymous said...

Whatsup J. DF Johnearlster@gmail.com