Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here I am

There I am






Where I am





Sam I am




Spam I am



Eatling a clam I am



Not giving a damn I am



Doing anal with Pam I am



Even doing it on cam I am



Everyone watching me give the bam I am



I ram on the cam I am



Really thought there were more words that rhymed with Damn I am

Read the paragraph below outloud, it will blow your mind

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Whine whine whine whine whine. Cry cry cry cry cry. Sphincter sphincter sphincter sphincter sphincter. Turantula turantula turantula turantula turantula. Skelaton sketlaton skelaton skelaton skelaton skelaton. Volcano volcano volcano volcano volcano. Jungle gym Jungle gym jungle gym jungle gym jungle gym. Carpet carpet carpet carpet carpet. Carp carp carp carp carp. Car car car car car. If if if if if. You you you you you. Just just just just just. Did did did did did. That that that that that. You're you're you're you're. Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking. More more more more more. Retarded retarded retarded retarded retarded. Than me than me than me than me than me for typing this

No comments: