Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I won without playing poker....

Well, what can I say, I figured out how to win in poker...Don't PLAY IT! Instead buy $105 worth of mega million tickets, and hit 4 of 5 numbers and the megaball and scoop 10k. Yeah, that's how moosey rolls... One number off from hitting 1/3rd of the $355 million jackpot ( two fish in Idaha and Washington won it). I guess I deserved this for only applying half of the Mega Millions Easy Win Concept (Registered trademark of Moosey Inc). This is where you simply have to be trailer trash to win a large jackpot. So my friend and I dressed up as bums to buy tickets, I put on a t-shirt that said "Welcome to the gunshow" with two arrows pointing at my arms, sweatpants, old shoes, and a hat. I was missing the key ingredient, live in east bumblefok America in order to win. Hey dudu, maybe you should just play it next time and dress normal...

2 comments:

Cpan44 said...

Damn u run like god!

Anonymous said...

moose is god