Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okie Fuckin Dokie

Ill post again, its been a long time, lots of roller coaster swings.... Idk what the fuck I am doing lately.

Lets see, after my last post which was prob about a month ago (sorry) I spewed off almost 20K to a feller named Baseball2K7, this fuckhead british dude that I tilt to more than anyone I have ever tilted to in my life. I ran like shit and he ran like god wins every single race, coolers me preflop, I tilt he reaps the rewards.

So I took a couple day break, came back wanted to rebuild safely, kept testing the tables and every time I sat on any ring game I lost. Pick up any hands and they get cracked, so I was running like shit ok fine... I play HU sitgos last 10 days or so, and some scarce cash (which seems to be going a bit better now) So I will jump back in to the ring games soon. Doing ok on the HU sitgos, picked up about 6K back through .coms small tourneys and HU sitgos.

Cake was goot when I was cold on PDC. I ran up a storm playing MTTs and some cash, gone cold in cash so now I am only playin MTTs on Cake.

Im even reckless and put 600$ (yea big dep I know) on AP to play some tourneys, 1st in the 50R for 4400$ and some 1-2 - 5-10 HU added another 4K to my roll so now I am kind of rolled there. So everything looking back to normal healthy on poker againt atleast.

Oh did I mention I spewed 13K off to Baseball2k7 in ONE SESSION ON 5-10! I was hammered, I even had to sit out to puke from my alcohol consumption at one point, focusing on a monitor makes me sick when I am hammered. Fuckhead.... He has ratpacked all of that I am sure. Though I hope he lost it to someone even though this would mean I won't get a chance at him.

Life news, our hockey team blows. Sorry fellas. We lose every game almost. I joined an indoor soccer team, soccer does suck but we get absolutely anhiliated before every game and I have 2 buddies who are really good at soccer so we win every game.

I keep buying stupid shit online... stuff I don't really need. IE tshirts with retarded sayings on them "You can read this fine if we 69" (written upside down) now who would wear that? Apparently I thought I would so I bought it. Along with several other shirts but that one the most useless in my opinion (though it is a hoody) (that I buy when it starts to warm up?)

I buy random movies I never watch, I buy clothes and shoes that don't even fit because I am too lazy to go to the mall. I am just reckless with money.

My bar tabs never come out to less than 150$ (and usually run to 300-400$)because I have this nasty habit of buying anyone in seeing distance a shot every time I want one.

I am almost out of absinthe, nothing good has come from this product, this is what I was drinking when I tossed baseball2k7 that bulk chunk. But yet I will probably buy more....

I started taking vitamins. Hangovers are wayyyy less horrible than they formerly were, YAY!

I am reading tax books. Slooooooowly..... rock on

Montpelier VT is the only state capitol in the US without a McDonalds!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Burdamania said...

Baseball2k7 is a huge d-bag, agreed. Unfortunately he doesn't seem like much of a fish at HU PLO or NLHE from when I played him a bunch last summer at 5-10. He definitely can tilt, though.

Anonymous said...

what's ur pdc name burd?
-kotton