Thursday, April 23, 2009

Many posts of my idiocy await!

I've done lots of dumb things recently and as soon as I have the desire to write them up...they will be posted.

You know what gives Jay the desire to entertain his vast legion of fans (yes all 3 of you)? Money. Naked pictures of your wives or girlfriend. Offerings of first born children. You get the picture.

FCUKMONEY @ Gmail.com

Oh, I must mention something that dudu and I were reminiscing about recently...

Last years WSOP he, myself and some other people all went to eat at The Wynn...anyway as we're sitting there eating...the one and only Annette_15 (picture below) walks by. I take a moment to point this out and dudu goes absolutely nuts:






WHAT!? ANNETTE_15?!! NO WAY DUDE. THATS NOT HER! WHERE WHERE? YOU'RE LYING!

Anyway, for the next 15 minutes he proceeds to run around like a chicken without a head while loudly proclaiming his undying love for anette.

It was kind of sad and funny at the same time. So, anette, if you're reading this blog, I advise you to stay away from one Dudu McWeeWee.

Oh, is anyone else NOT surprised dudu's hockey team didn't win a single game all season? NOT ONE GAME!

5 comments:

ChrisGill said...

4 viewers, i'm still here!

Burdamania said...

I declare shenanigans, she's not old enough to even play live in the US, so why would she be there for the WSOP

ChrisGill said...

Good food at the wynn obv.

Anonymous said...

5 viewers......that will change if u dont unban me from PDC forum

MOOSE4LIFE
DONK4LIFE

DADuhWEEwah said...

I didnt officially see her anyways, buuut I did confess my profound love to her (through people that dont know her) then I found out she was ugly :(