Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Title

Sooo I got my Suzuki Samurai out on Monday, it was kick ass, great land etc etc. Thought we were going to roll it once but managed not to. No need in going into detail on that since I am a piss poor writer it would be useless.

District 5 hockey HAS A FUCKIN WIN NOW!!!!!!!! BOOM

Ummmm, poker has been ok, I get my teeth kicked in live now... But my PDC roll is on an upward stint since dropping to baseball2k7, almost pitiful the way I had to build it but hey live and learn I guess. (though pitiful on how I had to build it, impressive on how fast I did build what I have)

PDC won't let a good player win a live seat... I swear, some noob wins it.

Now I am going to tell a story, a little story about a player named DAVEGK

DAVEGK is a PDC player, or one of the skins. He started off April like any other guy, playing 5$ tourneys, 10$ sitgos, and probably 10c 25c cash games....

Dave woke up one Sunday in mid April and used a coupon that he won to play the 50K Tourney on PDC, Dave strikes for 4000$ and Dave is happy! So happy he proceeds to 2 table 5-10 NL

Dave loves to talk, about how good he plays, and how he has been around for a long time playing stakes like these. But we all tell Dave he is full of shit, and he has no clue what he is doing. He is a fish to say the least, he walks on water calling 3bets with A7o 970 and the likes. He flops pairs, 2 pairs, trips and sometimes even straights! And he continues to think this is how easy poker is, as if everyone else at the table has no balls to continue further with 2 pair, or a straight so he thinks he bluffs everyone out I guess.

As many times as I can remind Dave that he is legally retarded if he thinks he is going to last long playing higher limits, he refuses to think he is a bad player. I have a feeling Dave is about 30-35 years of age, recently divorced, and finding himself doing drugs like methamphetamines.

Oh did I mention Dave won a WSOP seat the following week? Sigh....

Anyhow, Dave has not cooled off just yet, but he will. I told him I would give him 8K for his seat when he goes broke, and he said "but its worth 12,500" and I said "but youll be broke and desperate, just find me" Dave says "I will never go broke" I said "you will be broke before mid May"

I hope you all enjoyed my official worst blog post ever.

You stay classy San Diego

4 comments:

Burdamania said...

Yessssssssssss this is awesome. Srsly, there are a lot of people that are feeling that guy's wrath. Please break him and post the HHs. Or at least get Jay to do it or somethin, anyone but fuckin bullitPissbag or Baseball2k7.

Anonymous said...

Fuck that davegk i saw him start april in my 22$ sng where he was hitting everything with the occasional retarded bluff that I'd catch him on and ran his mouth nonstop there as well so enjoy his bust, it'll be bitter sweet
-kotton

DADuhWEEwah said...

dented his armor pretty hard today :)

Anonymous said...

yeah i was pissed to see dave win a wsop seat after his disgusting luckbox performance in the 50k...

~Froliche