Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nobody likes bullitpete. Why am I not surprised?

LOL @ the comments to dudu's post...

Anyway,

So I played for more than 2 hours for the first time in...oh say...like 2 months...in fact I played about 6 hours...6 tabling 2-4. So I get stuck 3400$ in the first 90 minutes or so. Who's surprised? Raise your hands. Yeah, I wasn't surprised either. Anyway so I end up playing for 6 hours to get back in the black and learn the following:

1. Games are incredibly good! I was actually surprised to find games this good on a wednesday night
2. I'm not happy with the way I played. Yeah I'm a bit rusty but I played pretty bad. SHould have won a lot more than I did. Meh. At least I shook some rust off.
3. I was going to record the session but ended up not starting camtasia because I didn't think I was going to play for more than an hour since I had plans to workout...yeah. I don't know why I wrote this, but I figure the people who actually visit this site want to know every single detail of my life.

And speaking of my life and working out...those morons renovating my gym are taking an awfully long time. It's been a month since I've lifted and I feel weak. I think I've lost 5lbs. This is not good for the summer.

Oh, before I forget...the whining:

I played shorter session last week or something...booked a nice solid -7k or so. Ship the 3200$ 1 outer to the swede who runs so so good against me...

I haven't been 1 outed in a while...but I did 1 out someone recently so I guess it's all relative...I even have the HH saved...



But generally, unlike dudu who runs like god 24/7, I'm running pretty bad.


It's almost 1am and I have to wake up at 5 to go to the auto auction tomorrow to buy like 4 cars. Bleh. Isn't this why I started playing poker? To not wake up at 5am for road trips to PA? I guess it's okay since I might buy something for myself as well...

This post sucks. But I'm tired and I've already written it.

Dudu butchers Ron Burgundy.

Oh and dudu: Stop telling fish that they are fish. TIA.

And if you don't know what to write about on your next blog entry, try telling everyone how much better your game has gotten since you've been talking to me on AIM for the last year. Maybe someone will be stupid enough to buy lessons from me. Just leave my mega tilting I do out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay wosers 68 v kj that was a setup hand you did get lucky but I know you can play good anyway. Dont get this title bullitpete never mention him once. Pistons all the way 1 time