Monday, April 20, 2009

If you're stupid, then I am an ahole.

So you may or may not know I sold my car last month...well if you've ever sold a car you know that about 95% of the people who call you about the car are useless, stupid and illogical...but my absolute favorite was this guy who called yesterday:

Ring ring

Jay: "Yo"
Caller: "Hi yes, im uhh, calling about the car.." [I cut him off]
Jay: "It's been sold"
Caller: "Oh...uhh...really...well...uhh...how much did you sell it for?"
Jay: "Five thousand."
Caller: [At this point he get excited] "What? That is very cheap...why so cheap?"
Jay: "Well, the guy who bought it had his wife and daughter take turns blowing me."
Caller: "Asshole!" Then he hangs up.

Dude sounded like he was in his late 30's.

Sure. If you must be stupid, I must be an asshole. Life's unfair.

In other, far sadder and almost tragical news, a reader has compared this blog to...wait for it...ANDREW WIGGINS. My life, as I know it, is now over. This is one of the worst things anyone has ever said about this blog or as a reference to anything pertaining to me. Frankly, the only reason that I have not yet slit my own throat is the tiny shred of hope that the awful person who made this horrific remark somehow miraculously skipped over all posts written by me and made this comparison only referring to the drivel provided by 3up and dudu. For the sake of my own sanity, let us hope that I am right.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to cry and hope that I drown in my own tears.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

classic
-kotton

Keith said...

Hahaha,
You're an asshole.

I was the one who left that comment. I've since deleted it because it was incorrect.

The person I meant to say was Andrew Roble, but now I can see you are not even close. The blog is still fun, and I'll probably still keep reading, but honestly you remind me of an ex GF, always complaining about stupid trivial shit.