Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The cost of living in NYC:

If you accidentally forget your condoms, that you ordered from condommania, at home. It will cost you $5 to buy 3 trojans from a grocery on christopher street. And no contrary to what many of you may think, I do not routinely visit christopher street...it was just the first street I saw with a grocery on the corner.

There is a XXX version of this story which you have to be on my aim list to listen to. Or maybe I should just make a blog dedicated to my love life. The first post would say..."so I induced a chicks period to day..." If you've ever done that, you know what color your hand/other organs become...[insert captain picard facepalm pic]


F MY LIFE

J

4 comments:

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

must be tough

imjusthere4thebeer said...

Priceless as usual Jay...

PS - New home for my blog is http://onlinepokercircuit.com/imjusthere4thebeer

Talk to ya soon,

Mike - imjusthere4thebeer

DADuhWEEwah said...

delete that shit! fuck you mike, your just here lookin for cock