Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tunica Pwned Me :(

All I can say is I have never ran so poorly in live poker over 2 days....

I bust the 1K tourney in 2 levels due to my stupidity.
I lose 4K on 2-5 tables.
I bitched out on playing 5-10 because the games actually looked tough.

I picked up KK one time in 2 days, AA none, QQ once, JJ none, 1010 twice.

I even make a huge mistake with my KK (given my table image, I open about 30-40% of the pots and stab at 80% of those) I flat on my straddle! guy makes it 50 from the cutoff I am button with the "Mississippi Straddle" that is hard to get used to, all I am trying to do is get this other player in the pot who has been in repeated pissing contests with me. He limp mucks and I am up against QQ and A72 flops and slows us both down and I win a small pot when the guy who had QQ would have called his 800 off pre without a doubt.

I couldn't catch a break to say the least so left down almost 6K in like 60 hours of being there... oh well...

Bunch of smaller tourneys in Oklahoma this week, 300$ buyins about 20 minutes from me, some should pull some 30-50K first prizes so I will dabble in those and hopefully come back with some of my money back. Heartland Poker Tour will be here in about 6 days also, which is an 1100$ buyin will def be in that.


There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar

No comments: