Saturday, February 07, 2009

Latest happenings:

Poker sucks. -25k or so on the year. I run super bad and play super bad.

Phil galfond is a sick sick man.

I went to visit 3up in Tampa this week who threw me out of his house in about 14 hours. Then I went to visit my friend Dan in Miami only to realize we both suck at poker. We went to play 100 max buyin shove fold 5-10 at the hard rock. It wasn't as fun as I'd hope...the idiot players, incompetent dealers and constant rebuys make it too slow to enjoy. And the alcohol isn't free. I lost $300 when my K3 off failed to improve over some fish and QJo ran off into the monsters that are A4 and 55 respectively Never the less, needless to say I haven't been sober a single day this week.

Worst freaking part is, for some ungodly reason it has been freeeezing in miami. God. I run bad even when I go on vacation.

I have lots to write about but I really don't feel like it so you'll have to savor these savvy tid bits of a ballerish lifestyle. Oh wait, one thing has to be mentioned:

One of these last few days Dan and I called up dudu early in the morning and told him we flew into the tulsa airport and to come pick us up. Well, not only did we apparently catch him during his most serious and beloved activity...I'll let those of you with inquiring minds ask him yourselves what it is...but we also convinced him to get into his 1995 ford f150 and pick us up. Then we requested cowboy hats and happy meals on account of being cold and hungry. He claims to have only driven 500 feet before we offered to sell him some property on mars, but I have a feeling it was more like 5000. Teehee and giggles.

Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.gambling911.com/poker/jamie-gold-signs-merge-poker%E2%80%99s-acedcom-020809.html
JAMIE GOLD on .com WTF??????? enjoy ladies, should be fun for you
-kotton