Thursday, November 06, 2008

Live Poker SO MUCH BETTER

So I am in Tulsa playing the Scotty Poker shit. He is not here, and will not be here due to his HORSE showing. He is getting shit canned as far as I know, and I am glad.

So anyways, nothing awesome has happened, I am like "even" for the trip, have failed to cash in a tourney. A couple really good hands I have been in though, all I am going to post really.

But before that I will bitch about live tourney crowds, they are nasty, I am sick. I have gotten sick both times I went to Vegas and now sick at this deal. Every time I go to take a piss I see 3 guys I play with pissing or coming out of a stall and not washing their fucking hands. God dammit that pisses me the fuck off.

Ok first I will tell how I lost 2K on a self inflicted bad beat.

I am racking up 4500$ off a 2-5 table ( I bought 2500$ of these chips) to move to the main table, so while I am racking the dealer asks if I want one more hand, I say "yes" because I notice I am UTG and can straddle. So I straddle to 10$ 5 or 6 come in for the limp and I make it 100$ more on top of the 10, I go back to racking my chips and only see 1 call from the opposite side of the table, flop comes down 10s9s3d I have 10d6d, and I say "I am all in" and go back to racking my chips....... 30 seconds pass and I look at the shorty and he is sitting there doing nothing just staring at me like he has nothing to do. So I flip my 6d over. (since I assume I have him beat) Then this happens, out of my left ear I hear "I CALL" and see 2K in chips start moving towards the middle and the shorty quickly folds. Well I am up against a sneaky son of a bitch who called the 100$ without me seeing somehow and holds QQ. Turn gives me a gutshot and a flush draw to add to a two pair draw but I miss and ship 2100$ to him. Was my daily profit and as of now my weeks profit.


I coolered someone in a 4000$ pot with AJ v A2, flop A J 2 turn 10 riv is the case A, and versus me he can't fold his hand, I am a reckless idiot live.

Ummmm last hand no need to go into detail, but I busted a 500$ Omaha event witn JJ68 (im rainbow didn't even need to be in the hand)

flop is Jc 10c 5d

Me JJ68
Another KQ55
Another Ac Qc 10 10
Another Kc Qx 9c 8x

SICK SICK SICK SICK this flop is by far the most action packed flop I have ever seen in my life. Hands down.

None the less KQ 55 wins the pot lol, like I had a prayer to hold anyways.


I am going to bed I feel like shit will have good stories again one day soon.

G'Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you playing ftops jim?

DADuhWEEwah said...

not hardly, played one on friday night cause I was sick will prob play a few here and there but need to rebuild my roll on there